Wednesday, October 28, 2020

I often see some stray dogs and cats

 I often see some stray dogs and cats on the street, chased, beaten, very pitiful. In fact, most of them were initially at home, but unfortunately they were brutally abandoned because of illness or boredom. Regardless of the reason, it is not very hygienic to roam outside, so if you intend to adopt dogs and cats, you should send them to the vet for a physical examination before taking them back. home.





I picked up a stray dog ​​but the big dog at home refused to let me in. After learning the truth, I was scared for a while.


Today, a netizen happened to see a cute puppy while walking in the park, seeing the hairs on this guy relatively in a hurry, thinking he must have an owner, maybe lost so residents the network stays where it was. The puppy was playing while waiting for its owner to find it. But the morning passed, until lunch time still no one passed. Netizens can't wait to go home, but don't worry about leaving the dog alone, what if you meet the bad guy! After thinking about it, I decided to take the dog home first.


I picked up a stray dog ​​but the big dog at home refused to let me in. After learning the truth, I was scared for a while.


But surprisingly, as soon as I opened the door, the pet dog I've been raising for years started barking at the little milk dog at the door, and ran over to the netizen, patting netizens' feet with a small foot its. There seemed to be something to say.


I picked up a stray dog ​​but the big dog at home refused to let me in. After learning the truth, I was scared for a while.


Seeing his docile dog suddenly so unusual, netizens are a bit worried, maybe what is the little milk dog having? The more I think, the more worried. Netizens rushed to take the small milk dog to the pet hospital without eating it. Check it out ~


Certainly, the dog's senses were really too sensitive. After examination, it was discovered that small milk dog with infectious disease --- small. Unfortunately, its condition has not yet developed to the point of cure. I immediately paid for the doctor to quickly treat the puppies ~

No comments:

Post a Comment