Sunday, November 22, 2020

The original owner threw his dog into the community gate

 Yesterday, I walked back to the community gate when I saw a girl with a cardboard box going to the gate and stopped, at that time I followed when she turned her body to another direction. I thought she forgot, but after I called, knowing the girl ran faster and faster, the owner threw her dog into the community gate, seeing the dog barking repeatedly. The piercing sound was really pitiful, but whatever, she didn't look at it again, no matter how much the dog barked.



Later I understood, it seemed this girl wanted to throw it away, and probably wanted someone to adopt it so she left it at the gate of this community. A stray dog, such a dog is really sorry, has just lost its owner, is alone at the community gate, next to not having any companions, this time it is really bad to bark. No, it is said that you don't have a mother like grass


She has no mother and no owner, it looks pitiful, her innocent little eyes look at me, blink and then I look around again, as if no one except me wants to see more. When I saw it, my heart felt even worse so I hugged it and prepared to adopt it, but I was despised by the guardians, didn't want it to be easy to raise, but he persuaded me not to be adopted, I immediately worry. , Who knows he said now, it's not like I underestimate you, it's better not to raise a young person like you, raise two days and then throw it out.


I retorted him at the time, whoever said he did not want to feed for two days, it was really too disregarding for him, at that time the security guard looked down on him, told me not to say it out loud, if he could not support it, he would discard it. Over here I took him home, at that time this boy was very funny, also a bit noisy, he used to give things everywhere but I also accept it, anyway, I got it back. At home, you cannot throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment