Wednesday, June 10, 2020

But in the end, Uncle Black and White left

But in the end, Uncle Black and White left us because it was with a house, and we didn't. Although spring is coming, the breeze in the early spring night is still very biting and the cardboard box was bitten by me. I often think that in this endless night, I can live until the sun rises in the future. Although I only have two months, but I think if I can, I want to see the black and white uncle. .

02 Meet again, uncle Black and White has legs My brother and I curled up on the corner of the commune, leaning on the carton to protect us from the wind and the cold. In my hazy sleepiness, several large, large, warm hands suddenly lifted me thoroughly, and I was shocked! 1 foot has 2 legs. She put me and my brother in a box. I suddenly with an ominous feeling. My mother said that because we are humble and not with identity, it is very easy for bad people to turn into Chinese food if we lose it! I was determined to escape, but my legs were too short ~ After waiting for a long time, I was mentioned again. This human girl brought me into a warm room.



No wind, no leaves, no noise in the streets. Here I met again, the uncle I thought of black and white, and then I knew that this black and white uncle's name was called Erha, I couldn't help but ask, you called the bipedal beast. to save us yet? uncle black and white, but nonetheless, I am very happy to see you again, thank you black and white uncle. another pair of warm hands led me into a nest with long-lost blankets, long-lost food and a balloon. Although I really want to go home, the comfort here can make me sleep. Later, I learned that in addition to the white and black uncles, the bipedal family brought a few small partners, so every way to "reproduce" us for a long time russian bear dog puppy.

But she also said that unless you buy a new home, it won't allow us to skip it. In this case, I feel relieved. Although I had only a few days to get used to it, under the care of my 2-legged uncle and the white man who found us, I had a great time with my brother. Maybe I am used to having the happiness that Erha brings to everyone, but I do not wish to bring such an emotional side. someone can't help but see this. .03 Do animals possess true empathy? Yes, compassion is not just there in humans, universal animals with breasts. In particular, animals with high IQ can express strong empathy. In the case of dogs, they are not just for their owners, when faced with sad people, and the same kind of people will want to know the picture and comfort them. This percentage accounts for about 84% of dogs.

Compassion's representations are instinctively strengthened by higher animals, and in humans compassion is also a noble quality. We all know that dogs are slightly domesticated from wolves, but their personalities and psyches are very different. The most obvious is their eyes, the wolf's eyes are very sharp and the dog's eyes always show an innocent expression. In fact, the dog's innocent eyes and eyes evolved to please humans! In an era without pets, the meaning of a dog's existence is to hunt down its owner. If there is no value, it will be processed. But over time, the dog also discovered. Imitating the appearance of children with innocent eyes can provoke human sympathy and thus achieve a higher survival rate. Even with sympathetic means, Gouzi can understand this feeling, so they will possess the ability to sell cuteness for a long time. Animals may be very noticeable, but are we humans? The kinetic energy of each small animal is treated low.

No comments:

Post a Comment