Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Rhubarb is a dog that I have been raising for 3 years

Rhubarb is a dog that I have been raising for 3 years, usually the dog is very obedient, in free time I also like to tease.

Encountered a strange thing today. In the afternoon, nothing happened, I was playing with him in the house, suddenly it was excitedly running straight to a corner of the house, there was still a "coughing" sound in my mouth, I was very strange. Are you crazy?



The corner was filled with abandoned wooden boards and some mess, the dog was messing around in the house, I was on fire at the time, I had to help you pick it up. After the dog went mad for a while, he became quiet, with a mouse in his mouth!



The dog boasted that it had killed a mouse in front of me, and raised his head to look at me, as if bragging about his "hard work". I really couldn't cry at this scene. Dai Hoang, your "job" Talent, "the cat is about to be laid off!



But since you raise rhubarb, you don't see many rats in your family. Looking at the rhubarb in front of him, then the disorder in the house, really both love and hate dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment