Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Last night I ran past a trash can when

Last night I ran past a trash can when I heard a creak and zigzag inside, at first I thought it was a mouse, curious I looked around the trash can but saw nothing. No, the noise coming from the trash was clear, I boldly opened the lid of the trash can.



Damn it, I was stunned, inside there was a dog with limbs, its fur shedding smooth, someone so cruel that he tied the dog's hands and feet and threw it in the trash!



I hurriedly picked up the dog, at that moment the dog's body was weak and there was no strength to stand up, I hurriedly found food and water. Gradually, the shaky guy stood up. Staring at me, sometimes chirping sounds resounded in my mouth, probably thanks to me.



I happened to know a pet doctor, I quickly called him and hurried to his pet hospital overnight, after I told him the dog's suffering, he was very calm. static and just laughed. He said he had encountered many strange things like this, including some obviously his dog, but when the owner knew that the pet was sick, he was still beside him and not carrying. furthermore, a number is clearly not mine. My darling, when you meet someone who is kind, no matter how much it costs, you must save. He saw a lot, and suddenly he was relieved.





The dog stayed at the pet hospital for three days, I later phoned to pick it up, now the dog is in good health, with only its hair growing, I also specially ordered a lot of dog food online. I think encounter is fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment